“The Accelerated Insurance Breakthrough” will drive results in creating risk reduction strategies and reducing your company’s premiums dollars.
Our unique annual process will ensure a complete evaluation of the related insurance products within your portfolio and determine the most effective solutions.
Protecting the value of your company is essential in the event of premature death, disability, critical illness or retirement of a key employee or one of its shareholders.
Would you be able to fulfill the vision you have for your business if you experienced: an unexpected loss of a key person or a partner, premature death or disability of yourself or another individual who is critical to your business?
Teska Benefits Inc. provides a complete range of solutions, including the evaluation of your shareholders’ agreement and other areas of exposure such as Expatriat and Inpatriate benefits for your company.
Strategies for business continuity are most often defined in your company’s shareholders’ agreement but may also include the following:
- Tax effective Funding of the Shareholders’ Agreement, including: “Purchase” or “Repurchase” of Shares in the event of premature death, disability or critical Illness
- Business Continuation in the event of premature death, disability or critical illness of a shareholder or key person
- Business Overhead Expense Protection
- Effective Executive Benefit Equalization and Retention Programs
- Salary Continuation Program in the event of Disability
- Asset Protection Program following the diagnostic of a Critical Illness
- Tax Sheltering of corporate profits
- Tax effective investment strategies for shareholders
- Creditor Protection for personal and corporate assets
- Personal and Corporate Legacy – Charitable Giving
Teska’s solutions ensure the reduction or elimination of these risks.